The easy way to setup, build & release flutter apps for iOS on Linux, Windows and MacOS
Welcome to the documentation pages for Odevio.
What is Odevio ?
Odevio is an open-source tool to help developers setup and release their Flutter apps on iOS.
Thanks for checking it out.
Here, you will find informations regarding Odevio and how to use it.
If you are getting started this is how we recommend you use the docs :
First, we advise you to read our Installation guide for instructions on how to install Odevio.
Next, check how to setup your app with Odevio following our complete Tutorial and build your Flutter app to iOS.
If you want to know every option Odevio has to offer, check out our Reference Guide
This documentation is constantly evolving and we appreciate every help we can get, so feel free to contribute.
You can learn more about how to contribute on the dedicated page.
- 1. Create your first Odevio configuration build
- 2. How to connect to your configuration build
- 3. Configure Xcode, edit your code, debug and test your app with Odevio Remote
- 4. How to retrieve your updates from Odevio-Remote locally
- 5. How to create an Apple Developer Account
- 6. How to configure App Store Connect for Flutter app iOS deployment with Odevio
- 7. How to create an App ID using Odevio
- 8. How to create an IPA file for testing purposes on an Apple Device
- 9. How to publish a Flutter app on the App Store without a Mac
- Reference Guide