Odevio is a CLI utility developed in Python. It is easily installed with pip.
pip install odevio
Once installed we can easily run the CLI in the terminal
$ odevio and you should get the
help output of the terminal.
If it is your first time using Odevio, create an Odevio account by running :
PIP is the python package manager. PIP and python should be installed on your computer for Odevio to work. Install python.
python 3.6 or higher is required for Odevio to work properly.
- CLI Tutorial
- 1. Create your first Odevio configuration build
- 2. How to connect to your configuration build
- 3. Configure Xcode, edit your code, debug and test your app with Odevio Remote
- 4. How to retrieve your updates from Odevio-Remote locally
- 5. How to create an Apple Developer Account
- 6. How to configure App Store Connect for Flutter app iOS deployment with Odevio
- 7. How to create an App ID using Odevio
- 8. How to create an IPA file for testing purposes on an Apple Device
- 9. How to publish a Flutter app on the App Store without a Mac
- CLI Reference Guide